2011-11-27

Vintage Christmas Gift Tags

I had a great luck looking for vintage Christmas stuff the other week.  In the bottom of a wreath box I found these tags.  I don't know what the copyright laws are on stuff this old, so I'm not going to say you could go to my Flickr page and download these for personal use.

Instead I'll just talk about these adorable tags...
Scanned Scanta Gift Tag
and the wonderful colors - I love how much pink use to be a part of Christmas,
Scanned Bell Gift Tag
and the awesome fonts,
Scanned Santa Gift Tag
and the way Santa never stood on two feet until at least 1980 -had you noticed? I think he wobbled from too much eggnog before the whole salmonella scare came along,
Scanned Christmas Gift Tag

and how lovely it is to find these tiny treasures from the past.


No comments: