2011-11-02

A Lot Can Happen in a Year

A lot can happen in a year.  What happened that stopped my fledgling blog in its tracks?  Well, that's a story for later, or maybe it isn't, but what I can tell  you is that I'm back and have so much to post about.  And as things have changed in my life, so things will change on my blog.  My new entries will not just be about photography, but also the things I love and the things that humor me, which is a lot.  It doesn't take much to amuse me.  Also during this past year I started fostering kittens again, so if you don't like cat photos, this is the wrong blog to read, because there will tons of them.    I also love all things vintage and as I open my Etsy shop back up I'll share my finds from the past year.  So that is where I am.  I bid you adieu and leave you with photos of my current foster kittens- all boys.

Beauty School Dropout

KItty Couture

Foster Kitty Dress Up

No comments: