2010-06-04

Photo Share: Kittens

The best part of looking at photography blogs is seeing people's photos. Today I'm sharing some kitten photos. Right now is kitten season at the animal shelters/humane societies. They are overwhelmed with the springtime babies. I know our local shelter receives fewer dogs and adopts out more dogs than cats. The numbers are not good for our feline friends.

If you can't adopt consider fostering. We had so much fun fostering these two kittens. We nicknamed the Wolfie and Serafina. Wolfie was the little gray male kitten. He was rough and tumble and just a little ball of fluff. Serafina, a calico girl, was a little older and more reserved. They were such a pleasure. I hope you enjoy their photos.

F67S4027-2
Wolfie
Serafina
Serafina
F67S3064-2

F67S3091-6

F67S3071-3


Sometimes...
F67S4131

Wolfie was quite the difficult subject
F67S4128

to capture.




F67S4106


I have to end with my beautiful girl of 14 years, Pepper. She had fur like satin...soft and cool to the touch. I think this photo captures that. Rest in peace, sweet girl.
pepper

No comments: