2012-01-13

One more Christmas Post

I went to Nashville last week. It was a fun trip with my bestie. We ate at the Loveless Cafe - first trip y'all. I saw it featured on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" and then I saw the 'biscuit lady' on Paula Dean, so it was just fate. I had to make the time to go there and boy was I glad I did! the food was amazing and the drive was gorgeous!

But that isn't why I'm writing. I went to an amazing place called Bright's Antique World in Franklin Ky (I-65). I mean how often are you compelled to take photos in the bathroom?

How gorgeous is that pink hair dryer? It wasn't for sale, which is ok, because I probably couldn't afford it.

The booths throughout the b still had a lot of Christmas stuff out. It was all so tempting, but I'm post Christmas broke, so I just looked...and drooled. Here's the eye candy. I apologize for the quality but I only has my cell with me.




The place is massive and a great stop if anyone is ever driving north of Nashville along I-65 toward Bowling Green, KY.    I definitely recommend it! 


1 comment:

Eartha Kitsch said...

Gah....SO much Christmas stuff! Gonna make it there one of these days.